Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My first post







Thank goodness for my good friend, Johanna. I have read all of my friends blogs. Some of you are posted here on my website and I haven't spoken to you in years. Rest assured, I know everything that is going on in your life. I have become a "naptime junkie" of blogs. That is to say, I sit down to pay bills, catch up on emails or online shop while my kids are napping, and what happens? I wind up "Googling" old friends from high school and college, relatives that live on the other side of the country and sometimes friends of friends who have their whole lives chronicled. How great!

Thank you to Johanna for bringing me into the 21st century. Now my mom might recognize her grandchildren at the airport.

These are my beautiful children in Colorado, on the 4th. Ian is four and Reagan is two. We were visiting our friends, Tad and Suise, and my children had their very first encounter with water guns. Reagan has a very competetive nature and once Ian challenged her...game on. She was drunk with power.
Unfortunately, my pictures aren't exactly how I wanted them positioned....but it is my first post. Now I know to do it as I go.

5 comments:

Jo said...

Woo-hoo! Great job! Welcome to the Blogosphere. Your kids are absolutely precious.

Anonymous said...

Hey Dani!!! How are you?! I can't believe that you have a 4 and a 2 year old! It seems like just yesteray that we were hanging out in the dorm together!

Hope that you are doing well. Your children are beautiful!

I have a little one too, her name is Anna McKenzie, she's 14 months now -- walking and talking -- they are so much fun.

Anyway hope to see you soon, miss you!

Ash

Kara said...

Hi, Danielle! I just connected to your blog from Jo's email. I am so glad that she keeps us all in contact! I loved seeing pictures of your children. They are beautiful! I look forward to being able to keep up with you through your blog. We don't always do a very good job at keeping ours updated, but we try! Have a great weekend!

Jamie said...

Welcome to bloggerland Danielle! It's wonderful to see how the Lord has blessed you with two beautiful children! Keep the pics coming, girl!

Jo said...

Okay, now where's post #2? Oh wait, you're on vacation. You're excused. But as soon as you get back, I want some more pictures, missy.

:-)