Thursday, August 16, 2007

The joys of parenting

I think my brother-in-law, Brian, said it best when he said, "Parenting is moments of sheer joy interrupted by moments of sheer terror." It's so true! When we all came back from Florida we had this nagging cough, low-grade fever, chest cold thing. Reagan's fefver kept coming back every two or three days, so I took her to the doctor. She has pneumonia! What?!?!?!
She really is doing okay though. She has had two doses of her antibiotic and is already looking and feeling much better.
Her x-rays were a kick. I told her they were taking her picture, so every time the lady would get ready to take the x-ray, Reagan would scrunch her eyes shut, knod her head like I Dream of Jeanie and yell click. Thirty x-rays and a questionable amount of radiation later, we had our diagnosis. She really does crack me up.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Sorry to hear about Reagan. Praying for a quick recovery!

Love the 'Flash Cards & Cookies on the Lido Deck' post! Too true, and too funny!

Take care, girl!

Jamie